1913: Brothers Karl and Friedrich Prinz establish a joinery at Hauptstraße 41 in Bad Honnef, near Bonn.
From1945: The children of Karl and Maria Prinz expand the family business with a furniture store. Meanwhile Prinz Bestattungen continues to evolve.
1992: Certified undertaker Christoph Prinz takes over the family business.
2003: The Prinz House of Mourning opens at Drieschweg 44 in Bad Honnef. Since then, our we have developed into a contemporary provider offering a wide range of services for the bereaved.
2013: Our centenary year. Prinz Bestattungen looks back over its 100-year history.